Design, sponsor, implement and record educational programs and workshops given at the UN in response to global concerns as advocated by United Nations entities and/or its related agencies and community
Network with representatives of diplomatic missions to the UN to increase awareness of key health concerns
Attend programs of other nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), the Department of Public Information (DPI) and the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations
- To provide a forum for the discussion of health issues at the UN.
- To raise public awareness about health as a priority and a human right.
- To inform regarding social, economic, political, and cultural barriers to health.
- To improve the delivery of health care with respect to overall physical, mental, social and emotional health benefits.
- Advocate for increased access to primary health care for men, women, and children.
- Advocate for universal health care in all countries.